Emily Horn has experience developing classes, meditations, workshops, and retreats for various populations. She is happy to be invited to facilitate a learning environment for groups, communities, businesses, etc. Please feel free to reach out for more information.
- October 2013, Led morning mindfulness meditation practice sessions at #EWLive13 event.
- October 2013, Developed and taught a "Basics of Loving Kindness Mediation" training to the Boulder, CO Brain Injury weekly support group.
- August 2011, Developed workshop at the first conference. #bgeeks11
- July 2012-Present, Co-Developed and led 4-8 week Life Retreat intensives which included weekly one on one sessions and a google hangout groups. Examples include: "Integrating Life and Practice" and "Awakening the Heart."
- August 2013, Led a guided mindfulness meditation at the conference. #bgeeks13
- 2014, Co-Developed Mind Hacking and Heart Hacking workshops
- March 2011-March 2012, Developed and taught 6 week Basics of Mindfulness Meditation classes.
- March 2011-March 2012, Co-Developed and taught 6 week Mindfulness in Daily Life classes.